Hi everyone. I can’t wait to see you all. I’m back from my trip and raring to play some ukulele. A huge thank you to William for taking the reigns last meeting. Let’s get it going this meeting with some fun tunes to please our musical souls!
9:30 – Setup, questions, announcements, show and tell, beginner assistance, and anything else ya’ll might need. (Ya’ll is residual southern speak from my time in Va.) Lol! Let’s play some ukulele!!
10:00 And away we go! – Book Two
- Warm Up. Pick a strum!
- Dream Baby – Pg. 102
- Lesson Time – Play along.
- What’d I Say (Blues in E)
- E – – -, A -, E -, B, A, E, B7 repeat
- Forever Young – Pg. 120
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain? – Pg. 138
- Take Me Home Country Roads – Pg. 340
- Don’t Stop – Pg. 97
- Quick Pick
- Tears On My Pillow – Pg. 341 New!
10:50 – Break Time
11:10 – We’re back. Let’s work on some of our arrangements.
- Five Hundred Miles
- We Are Going To Be Friends
- Fare Thee Well
- Hang Me
- Quick Pick Arrangement – Time permitting.
12:00 – Performance Time – First timers give it a go! Always remember you can do no wrong in front of us!