Let’s have some fun! Beginners come 15 minutes early for some personal attention. Have your questions ready. Bring material that your working on.
All are welcome to join up for lunch after the meeting.
From our song book
The Daily Ukulele – A Jumpin’ Jim Ukulele Songbook by Jim Beloff
- Last Train To Clarksville – Pg. 144
- Me And Bobby McGee – Pg. 158
- Midnight Special – Pg. 160
- Under The Boardwalk – Pg. 245
- Sentimental Journey – Pg. 205
- Cant Help Falling In Love – Pg. 51
- Everybody Loves Somebody – Pg. 78
- Mustang Sally (tab from last meeting)
After songs and our lesson we’ll have performance time – Bring a song for everyone to play or play a song you’ve been working on.
Also of note, Jake Shimabukuro will be playing at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills this Friday 3/25/2011.
You can puchase tickets here:
The Canyon Club
Enjoy and we’ll see you on Saturday