Tooch has been busy writing more arrangements for all you Pluckin’ Strummers out there. As we prepare for our gigs, we want your input concerning material. We have compiled a large list of songs that need to whittled down – Let’s vote! Upcoming meetings will include practice time for performance songs chosen by you, the PS members. We plan on having additional get-togethers as needed to prepare for our moment in the spotlight.
Songs From The Daily Ukulele
Not being lazy, we swear! We figured that many of you have probably opened the book to the first song so why not get the A’s taken care of. These should go pretty quickly so we’ll have lots of time for the arrangements. We had fun practicing these and so will you. Plus it saves time turning pages, lol.
- Are You lonesome Tonight – Pg. 13
- After You’re Gone – Pg 14
- Ain’t Misbehavin’ – Pg. 15
- Ain’t She Sweet – Pg. 16
- Ain’t We Got Fun – Pg. 17
- All I have To Do Is Dream – Pg. 18
- All My Loving – Pg. 19
Arrangements – Available at the meeting or by request through our blog site.
- Apple Blossom – The White Stripes
- Longing To Belong – Eddie Vedder – Redo with strum details
- No Woman No Cry – Bob Marley
- Down On The Corner – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Man Of Constant Sorrow – The Soggy Bottom Boys
Have a listen to the above songs and get familiar with them.
Beginners show up 15 minutes early for some personal attention.
Have questions ready. Loaner ukes will be available.
Have a friend who doesn’t play but loves to sing. Bring ’em.
It’s gonna be fun. See you all Saturday!