How fun was that?
What a blast!
Thank you all for coming out on such a blazing hot day and thank you Bruce for blasting the air-conditioner. Awesome to see so many new faces. And the U-bass! It’s happy to be in such capable hands.
Our performance at Autumn Nights on the Blvd. in Atwater Village is sneaking up. Keep the evening of September 29th open (time TBA).
Those who wish to participate, please shoot an email to us at: email@example.com.
We’d like to get a count and start working out voices, etc. For those not quite ready to perform ukulele in public, consider joining us in a percussive role.
We plan on meeting weekly until our 1st performance date, September 29th.
So, Next Meeting Sunday September 4th.
10 a.m.-1pm @ Que Linda Tu
(Thanks Mike Y. for the location!)
3608 Foothill Blvd.
La Crescenta, Ca. 91214
Songs we’ll be covering:
- Longing To Belong – Eddie Vedder
- Proud Mary – CCR
- No Woman No Cry – Bob Marley
- Man of Constant Sorrow – Traditional
- Apple Blossom – White Stripes
- Hang On Little Tomato – Pink Martini
- Sentimental Journey – Pg. 205
- All I Have To Do Is Dream – Pg. 18
- Happy Together – Pg. 98
- Hound Dog – Pg. 111
- Bad Bad Leroy Brown – Pg. 30
Thanks again everyone and much happiness!