That’s right! It’s true. Shout it from the rooftops! We meet September 10th.
It’s time again to band together, pun intended. Let us merge our voices, our music and create pure sound candy as we prepare to entertain the masses
(or at least greater Atwater Village). It’s gonna be a hoot!
Sunday’s impromptu practice went very well for those that joined in. Big thanks to Michael & Emma for providing their fantastic location, “Que Linda Tu”. Their Friday night open mic night looks like a blast.
Please bring pencils or pens for notes. We will again practice the songs for our upcoming performance, Autumn Nights on the Boulevard, along with a few new ones. Performance binders will be provided for those who will be performing out with us.
We’ve a brand new, super cool P.A. system for the Club. So exciting! Our upcoming additional practices will be with live sound amplification.
- Cindy – Pg. 55
- *Bad Bad Leroy Brown – Pg. 30
- *Hound Dog – Pg. 111 (May change it up – Big Mama Thornton style)
- Don’t Be Cruel – Pg. 66
- *Man Of Constant Sorrow – (New performance tab available at meeting)
- *All I Have To Do Is Dream – Pg. 18
- I’m a Believer – Pg. 123
- *Longing To Belong – (New performance tab available at meeting)
- *Happy Together
- *Hang On Little Tomato
- *Apple Blossom
- *Proud Mary – (New performance tab available at meeting)
Play for us! Pick a song, play one of your own or lead the club and have us play along to a song you like.
Note that Alisa will be somewhat late. Tooch, however, will be bright and early to lead you all in song.