Next Meeting, Saturday September 17th in prep for our performance at Autumn Nights on the Blvd., Atwater Village. For those not quite ready to perform on ukulele in public, consider joining us in a percussive role.
Que Linda Tu
(Thanks again to Mike & Emma for the location!)
3608 Foothill Blvd.
La Crescenta, Ca. 91214
10am – 1pm
- Longing To Belong – Eddie Vedder
- Proud Mary – CCR
- No Woman No Cry – Bob Marley
- Man of Constant Sorrow – Traditional
- Apple Blossom – White Stripes
- Hang On Little Tomato – Pink Martini
- Sentimental Journey – Pg. 205
- All I Have To Do Is Dream – Pg. 18
- Happy Together – Pg. 98
- Hound Dog (Big Mama Thornton style)
- Bad Bad Leroy Brown – Pg. 30
Fresh Tabs and MP3’s of performance songs coming very soon.
Please shoot an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on participating in the show and can not make extra practices. We’d like to get a count and start working out voices, etc.