First time out! A huge thanks to those who attended. Let’s do it again and again. Bravo to all!
We learned a lot on out first outing. We’ve got some ideas for a better mix and more favorable stage positions. A metronome will help for count in. Faster setup time and sound check is needed – with some practice all of these will improve dramatically – apologies for the delay and thanks again to everyone for your understanding.
Special thanks to the AV Neighborhood Council and Leonora Gershman-Pitts, coordinator of Thursday night’s Autumn Nights on the Boulevard event. Enormous thank you to our friend Bruce for all of your help. A full and rapid recovery is always in our thoughts, Bruce. Let’s not forget our bottom end, Thanks Ben for sounding great as always.
Song List for Oct 8th
- Blue Hawaii – Pg. 37
- Let It Be – Pg. 146
- 26 Miles – Pg. 233
- That Hawaiian Melody – Pg.228
- There’s A Kind Of Hush (All Over The World) – Pg. 231
- Quick Pick – First to call out a song and page.
- Down On The Corner – CCR
- Learning To Fly – Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
- Falling Slowly – Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová
- Longing To Belong – Eddie Vedder
- Quick Pick #2
- Quick Pick #3 (time permitting)
As always, looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday,
Open mic night at Body N’ Soul Studio / Que Linda Boutique
3610 Foothill Blvd.
La Crescenta, CA 91214
Friday, Oct. 14th from 7:15p.m. to 10
$10 – Includes Wine and Dessert
Read comments for any additional info.