Alisa is away and 2ch shall play! I’ll need someone to keep me inline. Volunteers?
No dues will be due! It’s like a snow day! Our fabulous location will be compensated so no worries. Come play and sing with us!
Big turnout last meeting! Thanks to all that attended. Performances were excellent. Lets do it again on the 8th.
Please help us create our new set list of songs. Three song titles each should do it. Also please keep your ears open for possible venues. Suggestions always welcome and greatly appreciated.
9:30 – Set up and questions time. Tuned up and ready.
10:00 – And away we go! Book 1
- Warm Up
- Beautiful Brown Eyes – Pg. 34
- Lovely Hula Hands – Pg. 156
- Moonlight Bay – Pg. 165
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken – Pg. 270
- Walkin’ My Baby Back Home – Pg. 254
- Quick Lesson – Fun Chord Facts!
- Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home – Pg. 35
- Hey, Good Lookin’ – Pg. 108
- Shine On, Harvest Moon – Pg. 209
10:55’ish – Break Time
11:10’ish – Book 2
- *Move It On Over – Pg. 258
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain? – Pg. 138
- Sunshine Superman – Pg. 330
- Down On The Corner – Pg. 101
- Sway – Pg. 336
- You’ve Got A Friend – Pg. 414
- Moonglow – Pg. 251
- Fly Me To The Moon -Pg. 118
- Time – Pink Floyd (Tab) – print it-
*Three (willing) singers will be chosen to sing a verse. This will be fun!
12:00 – Performance Time!