9:30 – Setup, questions, comments, announcements, suggestions. Show and tell, jam and anything else we might have missed.
10:00 – And away we go!
- Easy Quick Pick
- One more Quick Pick
- Cecelia – Pg. 70 Strum (1+2+3+4+) accents on 2 and 4 (It’ll sound great this time!)
- Five Hundred Miles – Pg. 121 (On Inside Llewyn Davis soundtrack)
- Take Me Home, Country Roads – Pg. 340
- Summertime – Pg. 329 (Use Dm instead of Dm6) Sounds better and easier.
- No Moon At All – Pg. 264 Swing it!
- Quick Pick – Time Permitting
10:50‘ish – Break Time
More work on our arrangements. Download and print if you can. We’ll have a few copies available. Download the full versions for directions on strums and fiddly bits. Many of our arrangements are available as just notation, notation with tablature, (tab), and just one page with chords and lyrics.
- Brown Eyed Girl – we didn’t get to this last meeting.
- Longing To Belong
- Love Her Madly – 2nd strum sheet and addition fiddly bits available at meeting if not posted yet.
- Falling Slowly
- Proud Mary
- Pineapple Mango strum review
- Hang Me, Oh Hang Me – We’ll try to have a full arrangement done in time but if not we’ll have copies of chord and lyrics.
12:00 – Performance Time – Our last meeting’s performances were excellent. Special shout out to Gene and Andrew. Bravo gentleman! It’s always great to see Susanna and some first timers also. Let’s do it again! Maybe a new face or two? No pressure.