And it’s “Summer”, summertime is here! I love that song by War. I might work on that one if I can find the time. Lately I’ve been working on Sweet Home Alabama. The picking intro is a blast as well as the fairly simple solo bits. I hope to have it completed in time but I’ll bring parts if not. We can do “Freebird” also. Lol! Actually we might as well because every time I pull my ukulele out that song is always requested even though the request is meant to be sarcastic.
Have a go!
If I leave here tomorrow…….
G D Em – F C D D7 repeat.
G F C……..
Enough of that. Here’s our list for all you Pluckin’ Strummers.
9:30 – Setup and questions answered. Ukuleles tuned. Materials prepared. May we be of any assistance? Let’s hear some set song suggested.
10:00 – We begin. Book 2
- Warm up – Freebird anyone? Lol!
- Teach Your Children – Pg. 343
- Quick Lesson
- A Teenager In Love – Pg. 344 New!
- When Will I Be Loved – Pg. 385
- This Magic Moment – Pg. 354
- Walk Away Renee – Pg. 374
- Quick Pick
- The Way You Do The Things You Do – Pg. 378
- Quick Pick – Time permitting.
We’ll strum something to get loose.
10:55’ish – Break time
11:10’ish – We’re Back!
- Sweet Home Alabama – New!
- Fare Thee Well – Now in 4/4
- We Are Going To Be Friends
- Quick Pick Arrangements – Time Permitting
12:00 – Performance Time
You guys are getting really good. Keep up the excellent work!