So tomorrow it will most likely be raining. I’ve been asked to come in early to give some extra help with the song “Jealous Of The Moon” and was planning on using the bench under the tree in front of the church but the weather is obviously not cooperating. Graciously, Bruce said that we are welcome to enter the space at 9am so I’ll be there just before nine to get a jump on some extra ukulele song instruction. Come join us!
When & Where
Meeting the 2nd and 4th
Saturdays of the month
10:00am – 12:30pm
(unless otherwise stated).
Christ Church Griffith Park,
3852 Edenhurst Ave
Los Angeles, CA
- June 28 – Meeting in Little Tokyo (JACCC) Join the #PluckinStrummers as we help set a new world record. pluckinstrummers.wordpress.com 2 years ago
- May 10th - A Special Visit from Victoria Vox wp.me/p1f1fs-or via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
- Dec 15th - Last Meet Before the New Year! wp.me/p1f1fs-m9 4 years ago
- December 1st wp.me/p1f1fs-m4 4 years ago
- We meet October 27th details here: wp.me/p1f1fs-lt 4 years ago