Wow, it’s hard to believe it’s already May. This meeting is filled to the brim with new songs from book two. It won’t be long now and we will have played everything from the two books. That’s over 700 hundred songs!
Our last meeting was a blast and thanks to all that attended. Let’s keep it up and keep on a pluckin’ and strummin’ and a singing along!
Don’t forget to sign up for our Ukulele Campout which is just around the corner. June 5th, 6th and 7th. The early bird savings signup has passed but club members can still get the discount rate.
9:30 – Setup time. Questions anyone? Song suggestions? “Quick Lesson Session” topic suggestions?
10:00 – Round One, Book Two
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain? – Pg. 138
- Quick Lesson Session – Let’s work on our strumming via Wipeout!
- Hello Mary Lou – Pg. 135
- Ferry ‘Cross The Mersey – Pg. 117 New!
- Goodnight, My Someone – Pg. 131 New!
- The End Of The World – Pg. 107 New!
- Exactly Like You – Pg. 113 New!
- Everyday – Pg. 109 New!
- Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying – Pg. 92 New!
- A Day In The Life Of A Fool – Pg. 81 New!
11:00 – Break Time
11:15 – Round Two, Arrangements
I’m going to dig around a bit and pick some songs that we haven’t done in a while. Copies will be available at the meeting but bring your binders in case we get swamped with many participants.
12:00’ish – Performance Time